ACCESS STATEMENT FOR NANTIAGO COTTAGE
Our self- catering cottage is one of two cottages in a courtyard. We have tried to provide as much information as possible in this statement. If you have any queries please do call. We look forward to welcoming you.
• We have a brochure Website.
• Booking/Enquiries can be made by email or phone.
• The nearest bus stop to the cottage is at Neville Hall Hospital which is approximately half a mile away.
• The nearest train station (Abergavenny) is 1 mile away; there are accessible taxis at this station.
• The nearest airport (Cardiff) is approximately 30 miles away; there are accessible taxis available there and hire cars are available from here.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• On arrival, you may take a small driveway outside the cottage to unload your car.
• It is 4 metres to the front door of this cottage.
• There is a car park to the side of the cottages, approx 20 metres away that is a level gravel area there is a small approx 6m decline on concrete down to the cottage courtyard.
• At the front door there is one step up, which is 3cm high, 16cm deep and 90cm wide.
• The door is hinged on the left and the height of the lock is 1.23m from the ground. The door is 83cm wide and 1.94m high.
• You enter a porch with a fully tiled floor, this room is 1.9m long by 1.4m wide and there is room for coats, shoes etc.
• There is an internal door on the right which is 70cm from the external door, this door measures 90cm wide and 1.9m high.
• There is approx. 1m x 1m turning space as you enter the lounge/diner/kitchen area which is on the right, bedroom is on the left.
• The lounge/dining/kitchen area, is 3m wide x 4.1 m long.
• There is a corner sofa which measures 240cm x 180cm in front of the sofa is a rug 150cm x 100cm. From the end of the rug to the wall measures 110cm of clear space on wooden floor which is laid throughout.
• From the door to the dining table is 180cm x 110cm wide.
• Kitchen area is along the far wall measuring 300cm x 60cm. this is made up of a sink with draining board 100cm wide, work top space 80cm here there is a kettle and the electric socket which also operates the cooker 110cm high, internal fridge in cupboard below. Ceramic hob 60cm wide, toaster and microwave oven 60cm, washing machine is below. Cupboards below contain and integral fridge, fan assisted oven and washing machine.
• Dishes are kept in overhead cupboards 130cm high.
• Flat screen TV is wall mounted on a bracket at 130 cm but operates from a remote control. Plug point is to the side at 110cm.
• There is a communal patio area with two sets of tables and chairs and a BBQ two steps leading up but can be easily accessed from the car park.
• The bedroom is wooden flooring.
• The bedroom is situated on the ground floor.
• The bedroom leads from the dining/living/kitchen room with a door which is 70cm wide. The room contains one 4ft 6inch bed and the room is 3m x 3.3m.
• There is 40cm of space available to the right of the bed.
• Free space at the bottom of the bed is 40 cm to the dressing table. This room contains one 4ft 6inch double bed 2.5m from the door to the back wall is free space x 1.6m wide
• The door to the left into the shower room is 70cm wide and leads from the bedroom with no step.
• There is a fully tiled floor.
• The height of the toilet seat is 45 cm from the floor with free space to
the right of 30cm.
• The fully tiled shower has a shower door of 70cm wide and a step of 25cm high.
• Free space in front of the hand basin is 1m x 70cm
• Our cottages are all non- smoking indoors.
• A light smoker in your party may smoke on the patio outside or courtyard directly in front of the cottage.
• Address: The Sugar Loaf Vineyards, Pentre Lane, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7LA
• Telephone: + 44(01873) 853066
• Email: louiseryan478
• Website: www.sugarloafvineyard.co.uk